Monday, December 8, 2008

Menu Plan Monday


Sorry this didn't get posted sooner...but I had a good excuse! JOHN BEVERE spoke at our church last night. You know...Bait of Satan, Under Cover, Honor's Reward...THAT John Bevere.

Oh, and he was gooood.

Anyway...here's what's on the menu for my family this week:

Sunday - we had Saturday's leftovers of the BIG pot of chili I made;
Monday - cajun beef and baked potatoes with broccoli;
Tuesday - smothered chicken and green bean skillet with a salad;
Wednesday - ham quiche;
Thursday - parmesan chicken;
Friday - tacos with mexican rice;
Saturday - sloppy joes or leftover buffet.

So there you have it. My week of cooking bliss! :)

*****I'm editing this post here --- I'm sorry folks...the spacing is all off again. Guess I'm not smart enough to figure out what I'm doing wrong. AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!******

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love leftover chili. I think it taste better the next day!

Messenger International said...

Goos excuse! ; )

Wanted to let you know John & Lisa Bevere now have a blog. Would love for you to check it out and 'follow'.

www.MessengerInternational.blogspot.com

Blessings!