Monday, November 17, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

Here goes my first attempt at Menu Plan Monday...at least my first PUBLISHED attempt. I am a firm believer in planning your meals. For me it just helps keep us from eating out more than planned, keeps us from eating more junk, and keeps me more sane! :)



For more Menu Plan Monday info, head on over to http://orgjunkie.com/ and read away.




Sunday (yesterday):

breakfast - pancakes

lunch - leftovers

supper - tacos

Monday:

bfast - english muffin sandwiches

supper - sloppy joes, broccoli, hominy

Tuesday:

bfast - french toast

supper - baked chicken breasts, stuffed shells, green beans

Wednesday:

bfast - eggs, toast, gravy

supper - pizza from Domino's (we purchased a discount card from our school's band boosters that allows us to buy one large and get a second large free --> so we get two larges for less than $15!)

Thursday:

bfast - pancakes

supper - leftovers

Friday through Sunday:

out of town for football tournament

Watch out for my What's Cookin Wednesday and maybe I'll have a picture of something yummy I've made!

No comments: