Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Reservations are made!!!

God spoke and I listened...

It's been a few years since I have been able to go to the Joyce Meyer Women's Conference, but I'm going in October! I had accepted the fact that I wouldn't be going this year because Jake will have a little league football game the Saturday of the conference. I've never missed one of his games, so I can't start now - right??

Well, the conference kept coming to mind. I asked Jake if he would be upset if I missed one of the games. His response?..."Mom, I wouldn't mind if I missed one of the games". hehehe. Gotta love him. So, my reservations are made, and my registration is paid for. I'll be worshipping with Darlene Szchech, listening to Yolanda Adams sing, and hearing the Word from Joyce Meyer, Creflo Dollar, and Lisa Bevere.

I am excited - can you tell? This will be my second time going completely alone. My husband thinks I'm kind of nuts and being a recluse, but this is MY time. It's a retreat for me and time for me to hear from God. In the past it's been a healing time for me. I realize Jim thinks I go and speak to no one, but that's not what happens. I sit with other women and meet them and converse with them. I love it.

So, I'm gonna soon be on countdown for St Louis. Bear with me!

No comments: