Monday, January 12, 2009

Menu Plan Monday



Well, hhmmmpppfff....I tried to load this post last night, but my laptop has been doing craaazy stuff. Jim messed with it yesterday to try to get it to behave. I tried to log into Blogger last night, but needed to adjust my "cookie" settings. I didn't want to mess with it last night so was saving the "joy" for this morning. Now, I logged in just fine this morning. Argh...computers! Anyway...

Time for Menu Plan Monday...

Sunday (last night): round steak and gravy in crockpot with mashed potatoes and green beans.
Monday: ham and cheese quiche.
Tuesday: grilled ham/turkey and cheese sandwiches with salad.
Wednesday: hot dogs, baked beans, broccoli/salad.
Thursday: leftover buffet.
Friday: baked chicken breasts (already done and in freezer), stuffing, green beans.
Saturday: meatloaf (already done and in freezer), peas, salad.

Should be an easy cooking week. Yeah me! =)

No comments: