Monday, December 1, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

Ok, so here's the deal....last week was so hectic with the holiday and a football tournament the weekend before and the weekend after...I didn''t get a plan done for this week.

Shame on me!

The good news is that I know I already have porkchops and chicken breasts in the freezer. I also have a meal's worth of my cajun beef already prepared and in the freezer. I've also got plenty of broccoli and green beans. I think we'll manage fairly well.

I also forgot to take a picture of the Vidalia Onion Casserole I made for Thanksgiving, so "What's Cookin' Wednesday" is gonna be picture-less. I know, I know...you're heartbroken. It'll be ok. I promise! I'm just telling you early so you can be prepared for the heartbreak. :)

Have a great Monday!

No comments: