Friday, November 21, 2008

Free Tip Friday

I have just a simple tip to share to help out a bit in the kitchen.


Last year for my birthday a friend of mine gave me an oil bottle...but not for oil. You may all know this by now, but at the time I was in love with the new idea I'd heard...you put your dish detergent in the oil bottle! This was perfect for me since I never really washed a sink full of dirty dishes, but instead a pan or a few items that wouldn't fit in the dishwasher. The oil bottle will give you as little or as much detergent as you want. Plus, you can pick a bottle that will match your kitchen decor instead of having the normal detergent bottle taking up residence on your countertop.


Who knew??? :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love this idea. i think im gonna get me one for this now.