Sunday, March 8, 2009

Getting Creative

I worked on some more scrapbook pages last week and grabbed some photos of them before they went into the book.





I spent yesterday (Saturday) going through LOTS more pictures and pulling out ones to scrap. I'm looking forward to starting the process of laying out the pages. I have another Saturday Scrap to go to in two weeks, and by the looks of it I'll have tons of pics to choose from! Thankfully my fave store (Hobby Lobby) has their 12x12 paper 4/$1 this week. I just have to be careful not to go crazy!

I've been nominated to be in charge of decorations for our upcoming 20th class reunion. Yea me! LOL! However, I did it to myself...I showed off my Cricut skills by cutting out the "89" for our class year. I also used my Design Studio to create a one-piece "class of 89". I have to admit, that one turned out great...except it's done in hot pink instead of the royal blue school color. I didn't have any blue on hand, so had to make due. At least it showed up great in the picture I posted on Facebook for everyone to check out. Guess I ought to take advantage of HL's paper sale and get some royal blue, huh? The bad thing is that I may not even get to attend the reunion...Jake leaves for a school trip to Washington DC the day after the reunion. I refuse to be away from him the day & night before he leaves. I'm excited about getting together with classmates, but my son comes first. I'm hoping we end up with a different date for the reunion. But...either way, I'm probably doing the die cuts with my Cricut. I'm glad I can help out. It's been great just catching up with those on Facebook!

No comments: